Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Inspired!



We had such a great time at Inspiration Unlimited! What an amazing event with so much detail and hard work by the teachers and Ginger who is an incredible hostess!! The classes were awesome and I learned some new techniques too. We had workshops taught by Teresa Collins, Layle Koncar, Janna Wilson, Stephanie Ackerman, and Tammy Mitchell.



Christine, Jennifer and I all won some fabulous prizes. Christine won a Teresa Collins bag filled with goodies, a pack with Hambly, a tin, some trim, rubons and a scor-pal board. Jennifer won a Scarlet Lime Kit, a Quickutz squeeze tool and other fun goodies. I won a mini clip it up, an album kit, Maya road felt buttons, chipboard and also a monthly kit from Piggy Tales.
The "prize patrol" walks around a few times each day and gives out little goodies bundled together like Thickers, buttons, rubons, bling, flowers, chipboard shapes, etc..

I even "got lucky" on my favorite Deuce machine!


Sammie had a great time hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. They took her swimming, and to a magic show. She got to go up on stage with the magician and help him do tricks. She got her own magic wand and has been practicing her tricks. On Sunday we all went to an ice cream social at a Discovery Park. She had a blast. It was very hot so I let her run through the splash park with her clothes on and she got soaked! ( we brought extra clothes to change)
This is the Meadow Gold dairy cow mascot. They were giving away free ice cream treats all day. ( as many as the kids wanted /or parents permitted! ) LOL!

This is Sammie's Halloween costume this year, her favorite princess, Ariel.
She made up her own princess show for me with costume changes and singing and dancing to the Disney princess songs such as "Under the sea", "Someday my Prince will come", "Be our Guest", etc. She loves Snow White, Belle, and Cinderella as well.
Well, that's all for today. I will post some pics soon of the projects we made at IU. I didn't get them all finished but got a good start! I hope to work on them soon and get them all completed.
Sammie has been sick so we are home resting and lounging around. Hope she is better soon, we have a busy weekend planned. Have a happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a blast and thanks for the dinner treat. Thanks to the Deuces Wild machine that loves to pay out. :) I can't wait to do it next year. BTW...Sammie looks so cute in her costume.

Alicia said...

So glad you guys had a good time and won some scrap stuff (because I am sure your stash was running low LOL!) Sammie looks adorable in her costume glad she likes girly and not scary. I never wanted to be anything scary at Halloween it was a princess or "NUTTIN".I hope she is feeling better soon.

Lydia Siegel said...

I swear, our girls are too much alot. Samantha wants to be Ariel also. She looks so cute in her costume.

Lydia Siegel said...

O' and thanks for the get well soon wishes also.