Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Scrappy Fun and Happy Birthday Naomi

Here are some pages I made for scrappy challenges. This one is for a pagemaps sketch challenge on Kristin's blog.




I had fun doing this page too. This is also a pagemaps sketch challenge sponsored by Becky Fleck and My Little Shoebox, one of my favorite scrappy product lines.


There is also a new challenge on the Scrap It Forward blog. Come and play along!
Oh, and today is my doggie's birthday! Happy Birthday Naomi!


I have been super busy, enjoying my summer. Be back soon with a recap!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Craftastic Life said...

I LOVE your LOs. The Challenge one for my blog is perfect, but I'm totally loving the horses! Happy Birthday Doggie!

tammy inman said...

Hi illyse ,
I was just thinking of you the other day! Glad to see your having a fun Summer and as always super cute pictures of your little princess with the horses.
I love your scrap pages they r so darn cute... u have inspired me to do some scrappin' today!

Hope to c u soon,
tammy
P.S. Happy Birthday to Naomi! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute layouts Illyse and Happy Birthday Naomi!