I went scrappin' by myself on Sunday. I just wanted a little quiet time and I made these pages. I really like how they all turned out. Sammie has been sick so we stayed home all weekend. I can always find things to do in the house to keep me busy, although, I'd much rather go running around!!! I have been sticking to my goals of not buying scrappy supplies ( I think I have spent $8.00 since Jan. 1st which is a HUGE change for me!) I am trying to use what I have already which is enough to open my own store!! I have also been walking for 30 minutes on my treadmill like I promised! I think it helps to post it publicly on my blog so you all hold me accountable!! tee hee hee!

2 comments:
Hey there Chica...cute layouts. Can't wait to see ya tomorrow. I'm proud of you and the treadmill thing...we should hold each other accountable...it will help us with our goals...remember little goals first. :)
Hey Illyse- lovely layouts. Hope to hook up at CHA. Can't wait. I am amazed at your goals, that is so awesome.
Post a Comment