Friday, June 22, 2007

I LOVE the Electrical Parade




I just love the Electrical Parade! When Brad and I got married, we had the music playing during our Grand Entrance to the reception. The music makes me sooo happy! I cried when I saw the parade for the "last time" during the farewell season in 1996. Brad bought 2 lightbulbs from the floats as a commemorative gift for me and I bought the video of the parade so I could always remember it. Recently, I have been watching the video with Sammie thinking that she will never see the parade and get to experience it like I did.. Well, I had NO idea that the parade is back and has been for SEVERAL years at California Adventure.. ( thanks Echo) so we went on Wednesday ( Echo, Zachary, Austin Sammie and I) and when the parade music started, my eyes watered. (yes, sentimental or maybe just mental) I got so happy like a little kid to watch this parade through they eyes of my daughter.. She was clapping and enjoyed it just like I did. She kept asking for "godmother" because that is her special friend from the last Disneyland trip. ( see May 29 post) Anyway.. it was a great evening! We even got to see the fireworks after the parade. ( Not the best view of them but there's always next time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: