I scrapped on Saturday at Scrapbook Oasis with Echo and Jennifer. We had fun. We went shopping at Michael's and Joann's during the day. I added some more supplies to my ever growing scrapbook collection! I didn't get very many pages done but here are 2 of my favorites.
Sunday I worked on report cards. I am so excited that school is almost over! Only 3 more days of work for me! The kids are finished on Thursday but we have to work on Friday and take down our classroom.
I have a busy summer planned! We are going on a cruise to Ensenada on Carnival's Paradise. I will post a pic of the ship if I can. It will be fun. It is Sammie's first cruise. Brad and I love to go on cruises and so do my parents! They are going too so we should have a blast!
Lots of other fun things too like Disneyland, swim lessons, and all kinds of stuff with Sammie. ( I'm sure a few trips to Irvine Park to ride the ponies!)
Brad and I are planning several "home projects" this summer too. We are going to finally get cabinets in the garage, re-do our closets, and paint inside and outside the house. That should give the house a little face lift. It will be a lot of work but we need a change of scenery. We have had white walls the entire time we have lived here so it will be nice to have a little color on the walls.
Today I took my car in and got an oil change and 40,000 mile service. I can't believe I already have 40,000 miles on my car. I love my car! Sammie and I walked around the Tustin Marketplace and then had lunch. We stopped by the Red Bee on the way home and I bought a few new scrappy things.
Well, i guess I should go to bed now.. it is getting late!!
Bye bye for now!

1 comment:
Cute layouts! Love them.
Post a Comment