
We took advantage of the nice weather and went to the park last weekend. It was a lot of fun. We had a picnic on the grass. We played soccer and played on the playground. Sammie did the egg hunt, we rode the train and visited the ponies. I have pictures of Sammie at 1 year old riding these ponies.. I also have memories of her standing at this fence at age 2 staring at these ponies saying "Come here brown one, come here white one"... This is when we nicknamed her "The Horse Whisperer" They have always responded to her naturally and she has always loved them, even way back when she was a year old. I will have to retrieve them from my other computer and show the comparisons... it is amazing..
Just so happy she has found something she loves and can continue her passion for horses.
We stayed at the park all day and had a lot of family fun. Here's what we do at home.. We have a birthday party for "Snort"... Yes, if you are a regular blog reader, we already had a party for Snort. I guess he is 2 in horse years. LOL! Note the handmade crown, necklace, and bracelet. He got lots of treats to eat.
Okay... I will leave you with this thought.. I am not much of a photographer, in fact I don't really even understand all the techincal things about photography, but i managed to capture this photo on my little ol' point and shoot camera and I am proud of it. I really like how Sam is flying high over the hills and it looks like she is on top of the world.. Just a lucky click of the camera but i love it!!
I am happy and grateful today.... We got some good news and all is going to be okay.

No comments:
Post a Comment