Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello 2010 ..... Hello iMac




Well, Happy New Year! I am making my first blog post of the the year on my brand new computer!!! We bought two, one desktop and one laptop, both of which I am trying to figure out. Apple is amazing though, and has excellent customer service so I am taking classes to learn. We don't even have our desktop up and running yet so I have been playing with the laptop which is challenging for me since it is my first one and the mouse and keys are different. I am very excited though. I had my first training today and an iphoto class and I can't wait to learn more! The photo program is incredible and perfect for scrapbookers!
This is going to be a short post since I just learned how to import photos ( which is a whole different process than on the PC) so next time I will share some holiday pics, etc.
Hope you had a great holiday and wish all of my faithful bloggy friends a happy healthy new year! Oh, by the way, please email me with your email addresses because I don't have my address book transferred from my old computer.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Wow, now those are some fun toys! lol