Sammie got to experience snow for the first time this weekend. She has been wanting to go for a long time and we told her we'd take her after her birthday since every weekend in February was busy. She kept asking and asking and even said "it is already past my birthday now", so daddy took her to the mountains for the day while I sold some scrappy stuff at a garage sale. She had a wonderful time playing in the snow. She said to daddy, "this is my luckiest day ever!" 
Here is a scrappy page I made for a scraplift challenge at Scrap Whispers. It was a fun page to make. Speaking of scrapbooking, check out the Scrap It Forward blog. The new challenge is up so give it a whirl! 
I will be walking again this year to support Autism Speaks. Click here to check out my page and/or make a donation to our team. I am walking with Christine.
My scrappy friend Alicia nominated my blog for the "spreader of love" award. I have to nominate 5 people and tell why I nominate them. Alicia is a wonderful crafty gal. I met her online at tallyscrapper. She makes me laugh all the time and if she lived here, we would be great pals. She loves to make cards and shop!
I nominate these people to receive this award:
Jenn... She is a truly giving person. She is amazingly talented at paper crafts of all kinds. She is creative, kindhearted and fun and easy to talk to. A true friend. I am so glad she is my bud.
Dawn.. Another amazingly talented scrapbooker and baker too! I met Dawn at a local crop and had a lot of fun with her. She is a super nice girl. I had a blast hanging out with her at CHA too.
Erika ...I know Erika several different ways. I met her from OC Peas originally and then we hung out at Gymboree play class, local mommy and me classes and I see her often at scrappy events. She is a sweetheart.
Susan ...I met her online at tallyscrapper. She is easy to talk to and a kind person. She loves cardmaking and scrapbooking. We have fun giving out tallypoints to each other and we have the same birthday!
Lydia ...Speaking of the same birthday, Lydia and I also have the same birthday and we both have a daughter, Samantha. I met her online as well and I love to see her scrappy creations. She is a very talented scrapbooker.
Now here's what you all have to do. Nominate 5 people to receive this award and tell why they deserve it. Then link them to your blog and leave a message to them letting them know you gave them this award! Thanks and have fun!
I guess that's all for now. I'll be back again soon. Now go check out Scrap it Forward.

2 comments:
Hola Chica! Thanks for the nomination...sorry for the delay...been taking up my free time doing something I NEVER do...napping. It is getting addicting. Can't wait to see you next week. We can FINALLY catch up. Hugs!
Well isn't she a cute little snow bunny. Sorry that I haven't visited lately. Too much on the brain,but the LOVE is still there.
Post a Comment