Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008!

Happy New Year to everyone! Wishing you a wonderful year full of good health and happiness! I am sneaking in one last blog post of the year since I realized I posted more last year than this year!! OOPS! Life just gets busy as we all know!

We have all been on and off sick for the past few weeks. (colds, bronchitis, sniffles, congestion,) It seems to go away and then come back in a new form to another one of us! UGGGHH...
We were on the go so much so now it is time to take it easy and relax a bit.

I have been trying to clean up closets, etc, which is a NEVER ending job!! I was able to take a bunch of bags to goodwill so that made me happy, although I have plenty more to go through and feel like I will never finish!! Maybe little by little this year I can get things cleaned out. We have lived here for 13 years so that's a lot of stuff accumulated over time. Yes, this is one of my goals for 2009, among others but we'll start with this one.. :0)
My fun goal is to scrapbook more.. ( well to organize my stuff better so I can scrapbook more..)

Here are a few layouts I've made:


















I can't wait to watch the Rose Parade tomorrow. Sammie and I went with ponyclub to Equestfest in Los Angeles to see the horses that will be in the parade. It was a lot of fun and will be neat to see them on tv. Here are a few pics:





3 comments:

Lisa Spiegel said...

Happy New Year Ilyse! So glad you found my blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Cute layouts. I hear what you mean about the cleaning out. I'm in the same process...PURGE PURGE PURGE...DONATE DONATE...then RELAX RELAX. What a feeling!

Lydia Siegel said...

WOW! You have done some fabulous los.