A HUGE thank you to my friend Jennifer K for this RAK!! I answered a Disney trivia question on her blog about the Haunted Mansion and she gave me this awesome Cosmo Cricket Halloween assortment with yummy ribbons too!! Jenn has worked at Disneyland for a long time and knows all sorts of fascinating information about Disneyland and especially the Haunted Mansion. Thank you so much for this generous Random Act of Kindness Jenn!! I will put it to good use. As a "pay it forward" gesture, I will send a Halloween RAK to a lucky winner for posting on my blog. Leave a comment and I will choose a random winner on Friday, Oct. 19th to receive some Halloween goodies from me!!
Just a random share of Sammie's handprints and how she is writing her name at age 4.
Here are some pics of the incredible projects we did at Inspiration Unlimited. This is a book by Layle Koncar from Scenic Route. Layle is awesome. She is a very sweet person too. We had a lot of fun chatting at the event. I still have to put photos in this book but here are a few pics.
This is the album we made in Teresa Collins' class.. Isn't it beautiful??? I love all the pink and black and of course, THE BLING!! Teresa autographed my book. She is so sweet and genuine. What talent she has too! I can't wait to put my pics in it.
Today is a windy, stay home and clean the house day. I'll be back again soon with some pics from our Apple Picking Adventure this past weekend. Post a comment so you can be entered in the drawing for my Halloween RAK!

23 comments:
What a great RAK you received! I love those 2 albums you posted! Looks like you had a lot of fuN!
aww thats so nice of her! Love those albums too Im very jealous! :)
Awesome pack! Great little albums! Very nice.
Very cool RAK you recieved!! wow I love Raks and paying it forward!
hi i found your rak on tally, very cute tak and how fun!
Cool RAK!!! Lucky girl :)
Love Sammies' handprnts and she is doing a great job with her writing!!!
See you over at SSD!
Love that mini album! So cute!
Hey girl love your blog!!! Will have to link it on mine.
Illyse,
Thanks for such a great opportunity to win the new Cosmo Cricket papers!
I just love this set and the little spookies that go w/it.
Those albums you posted are wickedly cool .... I want to see more of it!
WIsh me luck on the RAK and love to you girl!
ScrappyDoo2u
(susankoneal@yahoo.com)
Wow!!! Great RAK, the art hands is just too cute and love the noteworthy album.
Hi! Came over from Scrap Whispers--what a fun giveaway :)
Love your albums too!
Aww, what a sweet RAK!
Those handprints are priceless too...and those ALBUMS! WOW!
Congrats on winning the RAK. Love the Album you made too!
wow..what a great response ! Cool 4 u and cool 4 the winner too. Jenn is really a gem ! How generous of her for sure.
Hello and thanks for stopping by my gallery. I just wanted to let you know that I didnt know that my title was a group? I did it that way cause my last name is Siegel and well, where there is one of us you will def. see the rest. Thus the word Flock....I learn something everyday :)
love the albums! They are great. And the RAK is so nice too.
Aren't scrappers the greatest? Your Sammie is a genius!!! I work for a doctor whose handwriting is not that good!! I love those t shirts.
Love the TC book!!!! I bet that was a fun time!!!!
That album is adorable!!!! Love the halloween goodies you got!!!
Hey you....I'm glad you like the cosmo cricket....LOVE that line. I am so jealous you did the Teresa Collins event, I just love her work.
Congratulations on the RAK and thanks for sharing the kindness. Had fun at IU...definitely going to do it again next year. :)
WOW! How nice to give us a chance to win your RAK. I am a scrap-addict ... and love it all.
You've got a cool blog -- love your photos and stories!
Tish
It is very sweet of you to pay it forward with a RAK of your own! Thank you! Those projects are awesome! And I really love the Teresa Collins one! How awesome that she signed it too!!
Have fun picking those apples!!
Post a Comment