Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Well, today is the last day of October and I have only blogged once! Bad blogger, bad blogger.. I apologize. I actually enjoy keeping a blog. It is a fun way to keep track of life these days.. I just have been pretty busy lately and haven't had an extra block of time to update. I have over 1000 pics on my photo disc so I need some time to upload pics. I am waiting for them to get printed at Sam's club which is really exciting because that means new pics to scrapbook!!
Anyway.. this is just a quick hello so you don't give up on reading my blog and I will post some more pics that show what we have been up to! I hope you had a fun Halloween! We sure did!
Boo!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love that picture! And is that a My Little Pony I see on Sammie's shirt?